Focus for life
I had a good morning. I had recorded my thoughts while driving. I wanted to check if I can upload the Wav file into my blog ? But looks like it is too much of hassle to include even a picture , forget about wav file. Maybe you can check this
Focus - What I do for 80% of time
Life Focus - Contentment, Happiness - That I have done my best and achieved what I can.
5 Yr Focus - 80% of my useful time available to me to do what I want do. (This doesnot include maintanence time - Sleep, feed, clean etc)
1Yr Focus - Research / Publish a book - Topic to be chaosen yet
1 Month Focus - Identify the topic of my research /book
Today focus (Oct 5) - Put down this framework in place.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home